Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello

My name is Bella Ionescu... soon I'll be 5 years old and my mommy loves me so very much... I think it was love at first sight... and, anyway, my mom is a real hero, because how many people would dare to dedicate and sacrifice their life for a little baby to whom the doctors didn't give any chance of survival when she was born and left alone in maternity could only hope for a miracle in order to live until today...

The miracle came true thanks to Rodica and Adrian Ionescu, my mom and dad, who don't know what to do and how to manage with all my surgeries and my medical treatments... because although I am only 4 years old, I've already had 4 heart surgeries... And I hoped that all treatments... and kynetotherapy... all the pain had come to an end, as my heart is better now, thank God (at least until I grow a little more)... but it seems that it's not over yet... as due to the heart surgeries, now I have some lungs' complications... complications which happened only to a few other people in the whole world and this makes things more difficult... and the doctors are somehow overwhelmed ...
My lungs' affection is called "Plastic bronchitis" and everyone is trying to learn more about it and especially to find a treatment solution...

I am a brave girl and I can endure a lot... but now I'm so tired... and weak... and scared... and when I see that my mom and dad are so worried and scared too, I don't know what to think anymore...

I am afraid...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates