Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bella and Maria

As I was telling you before, my name is Bella and Maria, and my story is a long story… even if I’m only five years old (soon). Some of you already know it… some of you helped me to get until here… some of you have always loved me.
Most of the time they call me Bella, when I am at home with my mom, my dad, my sister and my grandparents… they spoil me a loooot… because they love me a looooot too. As I was telling you I have a few heart surgeries and I am a brave girl. And, unfortunately, I got used to stay in the hospital most of the time. I realized that it’s difficult to be five years old and to be called Maria as well. Bella is adored, she receives almost everything she wishes, Milka, Kinder Joy… she plays in the park and preambulates the penguin – Mambo… she draws and sings all day long. Maria is intubated, stung, connected to devices, weak… she drinks a thousand pungent medicines, she receives water on ration and food called “essen” and “trinken”… she is isolated in the intensive care unit and she waits for many long hours for the door to open and see mommy and daddy coming in.
I like very much to be called Bella and to sleep in my mom's arms on the chair near the door from the intensive care unit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates